We’re delighted to be headline sponsors for the Business Matters Annual Awards 2017, supporting, recognising and promoting local businesses and their achievements.
We’d like to wish everyone taking part the very best of luck!
Wouldn’t it be great if I could contact an experienced
Independent Financial Adviser who is:
- From a multi-award winning firm and respected member of the business community
- On the high street, so that I can drop in for a chat when I want to
- Available to call out of normal working hours, if I need to talk in confidence
- Able to visit me at home or at my business, when it is convenient to me
- Understanding of my budget and aspirations, but doesn’t put me under any obligation
- Able to research the whole of the market for me
- Able to advise me on all aspects of my finances, throughout my life
- Able to assist with my savings, investments and taxation planning
- Prepared to explain any fees up front and in writing, in a way I understand
- In regular contact with me to check if there are any changes to my circumstances
- Able to update me with the latest financial developments.
Here for me………for life
The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
Where you have a compliant or dispute with us and we are unable to resolve this to your satisfaction then we are obliged to offer you the Financial Ombudsman Service to help resolve this. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, will writing, some aspects of commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, finance and secured loans.