If you don’t have a valid Will or if your will is not up to date, you might not be able to take care of your family and those that you care about. Research shows that many people do not have a Will in place and of those that do, many have not been updated to suit their current circumstances and wishes.
Our team of experts can:
- Help you to value your estate, explain IHT and how to maximize your assets
- Explain the types of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Estate Planning options
- Explain how divorce, remarriage, bankruptcy can affect your estate
- Help you to effectively make financial provision, for example, care home fees
- Help you make provision for your business
In short, we can identify your precise needs and plan to protect and preserve your wealth for your loved ones.
For Will Writing and long term care we act as introducers only.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, and will writing.
Speak in confidence to us on 0845 4021757, or take a look at our Estate Planning Website.