Savings and Investments is another of our core offerings here at Mike Oliver Associates.
Mike Oliver Associates is an award winning team of independent Financial Advisors with 20 years of experience in supporting the local community. We pride ourselves on providing you peace of mind in the development of strategies intended to fulfil your individual financial goals.
We always put you and your needs first, making sure we offer you a suitable solution to your financial requirements. So whether you require advice on Mortgages, pensions, savings and investments or a more bespoke, tailored wealth management solution, we can support you in your financial journey.
Savings and Investments Specialist
The right advice at the right time.
Whether you are at the beginning of your savings journey, or have a more mature portfolio under your belt, we are here to help you navigate your way through the ever changing financial landscape.
We know that everyone wants to save for something – whether it’s for a new car, a dream holiday, a house deposit, to help children pay for university, or to ensure your savings generate growth or income. Make sure you plan for your savings and investments.
There are many pathways you can take with savings and investments and figuring out which is right for you can be tough. You need to be sure that your financial goals are aligned with a growth plan tailored to you and your own personal situation. We are here to understand exactly what your aspirations are and work with you to help reach those goals.
We are here to guide and inform you when it comes to investing and saving for the future.
A few examples of the types of savings and investment portfolios we can support with:
- Tax-efficient products
- Investment accounts
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Tax-free saving for your children
- Options for your pension
- Finding a higher rate of interest
- Single premium investment bonds
- Onshore or offshore saving
- Making ethical and/or socially responsible investments.
How we can help?
Depending on what stage you are at in your journey we will support you across a few different areas to assess your goals and the most practical routes we can take depending on things such as your lifestyle and saving targets.
Here are a few ways in which we can help you reach your financial goals:
- We can help you work out what level of investment risk you are comfortable with, as well as discussing your loss tolerance (how much you can afford to lose)
- We will explain the different types of investments available, such as property, cash, stocks, and bonds in a way you can understand it.
- We can help identify opportunities for profitable returns
- We can educate on how to make the most tax efficient investments
- Work in partnership over a period of time to reach your goals
Please remember that investments can fall as well as rise in value and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Your capital is at risk
How we get started.
To begin with we will open initial conversations via a simple phone call. In this call we will go through a discovery phase which enables us to take a look at your current requirements and need for financial advice. This will enable to us see exactly what the state of play is and how we can help you start investing or what you may need to do before we start working together.
Here at Mike Oliver Associates we are fully independent and adhere to the highest standards. Because we an independent advisor we are not tied to one provider or plan that we have to promote. This enables us to have a completely agnostic view of the market, and make decisions based on fact and professional judgement.
(ADD MORE ABOUT PROCESS / FEES ETC)
Depending on your investment and savings journey we are able to help you in a variety of different ways. Thomas our specialist will be able to guide you through to a situation that helps you in realising your financial goals.
Mike Oliver Associates is a close-knit team of financial advisers and administrators who are dedicated to delivering a first-class, personal service to our clients.
We love to hear from talented, skilled and motivated individuals, and welcome you to send us your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
- Mike Oliver Associates is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice and trust advice, will writing or some aspects of buy to let mortgages
- We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at https://register.fca.org.uk/
- The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK
- As the FCA want to raise consumers’ awareness of the information that is available to them we suggest that you provide a link from your website to the FCA’s consumer website “The Money Advice Service”:
- If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS'). Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Terms & Conditions
The guidance and/or advice contained within the Mike Oliver Associates website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is able to assist you if you have a complaint or dispute with us which we are unable to resolve to your satisfaction. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, will writing, some aspects of commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, finance and secured loans. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at www.fca.org.uk/register/ and further information can be found on the FCA’s consumer website ‘The Money Advice Service’
We are members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
The Financial Conduct Authority FCA 11 Principles of Business fashion the code of conduct for our industry. If we advise you on your assets, we assume a joint responsibility with you to safeguard them in any eventuality. Under Principle 10, as Financial Advisers, we are morally and legally obliged to protect the assets of our clients.
As Financial Advisers, we maintain the highest standards of ethics. To that end, we have devoted our time and efforts to producing a charging structure that is fair across all our business areas. We are pleased to support FCA Principle 6, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For mortgages we charge a fee of at least £600. We will also be paid a procuration fee from the mortgage provider if one is available.