It’s our privilege and pleasure to help you and your family to flourish, and we’re ready to help at crucial moments.
From buying your first home to making provision for a family, enjoying your retirement and planning your legacy, we’re with you as those first green shoots of growth blossom into the Tree of Life.
Over the past two decades, we’ve seen our clients’ businesses and families bloom and many of them have become our friends. You can read some of their comments below.
” I was recommended to you from a very good friend who has used your services.
He was 100% right, from the first meeting withyourself and Stephanie. At every stage we were kept fuly updated with any progress, and problems that we had. This lead to the outcome that we were hoping for.
I would myself have no problem recomending your services as we felt the service that we received was excellent.”
“I have entrusted the well being of my nest egg to Tom Pink of MOA for the last 8 years.
I have been extremely pleased with their advice and management and so am pleased to recommend them to anyone requiring such advice.”
“Mike and Stephanie helped us secure a mortgage for our first house purchase, going above and beyound helping us with anything we didnt understand and guiding us through the process.
Buying a house was stressful at the best of times but with their help we felt confident and at ease with the whole process,
Thank you once again for all of your help.”
” We first engaged with Mike Oliver Associates over 20 years ago when we bought our first home together with an excellent mortgage plan.
Since then Mike and his team have supported us with great financial advice and guidance and have enabled us to take devicisons that have resulted in us both retiring at a relatively young age with a comfortable lifestyle.
We’ve done the hard work and earned the income – they’ve ensured we’ve had a team working with us to manage it efficiently.
It has felt like a tailored personal service.
We really appreciate everything they do.”
“I just wanted to take the time to thank you and Stephanie for all your help with 5 mortgages, 1 equity release scheme, and Pension planning over the last 15 years. Time certainly does fly!
Could not be happier with the advice and Service provided to myself, my family, and friends and will no doubt continue calling on your expertise when required.”
Get in touch
- Mike Oliver Associates is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice and trust advice, will writing or some aspects of buy to let mortgages
- We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at https://register.fca.org.uk/
- The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK
- As the FCA want to raise consumers’ awareness of the information that is available to them we suggest that you provide a link from your website to the FCA’s consumer website “The Money Advice Service”:
- If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS'). Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Terms & Conditions
The guidance and/or advice contained within the Mike Oliver Associates website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is able to assist you if you have a complaint or dispute with us which we are unable to resolve to your satisfaction. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, will writing, some aspects of commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, finance and secured loans. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 646955 at www.fca.org.uk/register/ and further information can be found on the FCA’s consumer website ‘The Money Advice Service’
We are members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
The Financial Conduct Authority FCA 11 Principles of Business fashion the code of conduct for our industry. If we advise you on your assets, we assume a joint responsibility with you to safeguard them in any eventuality. Under Principle 10, as Financial Advisers, we are morally and legally obliged to protect the assets of our clients.
As Financial Advisers, we maintain the highest standards of ethics. To that end, we have devoted our time and efforts to producing a charging structure that is fair across all our business areas. We are pleased to support FCA Principle 6, ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For mortgages we charge a fee of at least £600. We will also be paid a procuration fee from the mortgage provider if one is available.